Sunday, August 20, 2006

I had my family over my house for dinner for my mom's birthday a few weeks ago and took these pictures...............I thought I'd share.



From left to right -- Ted (my brother), Dad, Mom and me. Unfortunately, I am positioned right in front of my china cabinet so it looks like I have no hair. My brother, my mom and I are the chubbettes -- Dad still weighs the same he has his whole adult life. You can see where I get my genes from!!



Me and Chris (the happy couple?) This is the first decent picture of us in a long time. I had just gotten my hair cut the day before, so it was behaving exceptionally well that day!

 
posted by Sue at 2:24 PM |


3 Comments:


At 6:41 AM, Blogger Emily

For some reason I can't see your photos. I wish I could though! I like the change in template. Looks great!

 

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Emily

Those are nice pictures. I'm glad you posted them. I've never seem your hubby. You guys look cute together. Glad you got them fixed! :)

 

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Bob

Thanks for sharing those pics. Very nice!