Wednesday, August 09, 2006
I've been double-tagged by Jenna and Sheryl...............
 
Here are the rules:

The player of this game starts with "Five weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their five weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag five more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1.  I have to clean my kitchen every night before I go to bed.  I can't stand to see dirty dishes in the kitchen when I come into it first thing in the morning.
 
2.  I have to brush my teeth every night before bed no matter how tired I am.
 
3.  I have cried at the end of cartoon movies such as Monster, Inc. and Ice Age.
 
4.  When I am at work, I think about all the things that I could be doing at home if I wasn't at work, yet when I am home, I do nothing.
 
5.  I dislike strawberries and anything that is strawberry flavored except for Strawberry Pop Tarts.
 
There ya have it. Now I have to tag people. I'm sure everyone has been tagged by now, but here's my list anyway:

Jill
 
I'm outta here until Saturday -- headin' south to the Jersey shore - Wildwood!  I'm so ready to relax in some sun, surf and sand. 
 
Powered By Qumana
 
posted by Sue at 6:03 AM |


4 Comments:


At 6:23 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail

i'm with ya on # 4! have fun at the shore :)

 

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Paul

Thanks for tagging me Sue but sorry you were right everyone has been tagged before and I responded three days before you tagged me which reinforces #4 on my list even more because it makes me psychic! Here are my five Five Weird Things/Habits about me. Enjoy and Enjoy the Jersey shore.

 

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Sheryl

I think #1 is the Flylady in you! (check out FlyLady.net) if you don't know what I am talking about.)

 

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Bob

I totally understand #5, but I am kind of the opposite. I really like strawberries, but everything strawberry flavored is WAY too sweet for me.

Hope you had fun at the shore.