Saturday, April 22, 2006
Tomorrow (Sunday) is the big day -- VACATION!! Chris and I have been looking forward to this trip for weeks. It is desperately needed. Alone time -- could go either way for us - good or bad. I'm sure by the end of the week, we'll be done with each other for awhile.
Kick Me

We're flying out of Philly into Miami then driving from Miami to Key West. It'll be a long day, but I love flying and can't wait to experience the drive down the highway through the Keys. I think I covered this in an earlier post. Anyway, we're flying home on Friday, so we will at least have the weekend to recover and ease back into back-to-work mode. ::sigh::

I'm going to miss my cats, but my dad will be stopping by every day to check on them, so they shouldn't be too lonely. The Little Princess (Lucy the kitten) will be in for a bit of a shock. This will be our first extended trip where we left her alone. She sleeps with us every night. She's not going to be a happy camper!

Anyway, better get back to packing and setting up all my VCR's for this week's tv shows. Of course, they are all new this week.

Later -- I'm outta here!
Wakka Wakka
 
posted by Sue at 5:25 PM |


3 Comments:


At 5:08 PM, Blogger Bear

Have a nice trip Sue! The drive starts out boring, but gets nice really quick. Take your time and enjoy the drive! 7 mile bridge is just amazing. I was lucky the first time over it as they were doing some repair and I got to spend 20 minutes out in the middle of it. The water is so blue, you should have a great time.

 

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Emily

I missed you before you left, but I hope you have a great trip. Enjoy the time together!

 

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Sheryl

I have always wanted to do that drive. We went to the Keys about 10 years ago and we flew directly in and out of the Key West Airport and I feel we missed something by doing that.

Hope you had a great time!