Monday, October 17, 2005
This is another email that was sent around awhile ago. I edited it for my blog. It gives a little bit of insight into my personality. I also have been wanting to make a 100 List like BobEsq, but have not yet gotten around to it. Perhaps this week I can work on it.

1. First Name? Susan
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, Susan Hayward (a popular actress from the 50's/60's)
3. Do you wish on stars? No
4. When did you last cry? Last night while watching the big reveal on EM:Home Edition
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
6. Any bad habits? Overeating, procrastinating
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Yanni
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes. I am an awesome friend.
9. Are you a daredevil? No way!
10. Do looks matter? I'd like to say no, but then I would be lying.
11. Where is your second home? Work
12. Do you trust others easily? No
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Stuffed animals
14. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Chemistry
15. Do you have a journal? Yes - this blog.
16. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes
17. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
18. What are your nicknames? Sue
19. Would you bungee jump? Never!
20. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
21. Do you think that you are strong willed? Yes, except when it comes to losing weight!
22. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
23. Shoe Size? 9 or 9 1/2 - it depends on the brand of shoe
24. What are your favorite colors? autumn colors
25. What is your least favorite thing? It's a tie: writing out the bills every month & cleaning
26. How many wisdom teeth do you have? None
27. How many people have a crush on you right now? None, I'm sure.
28. What do you miss most right now? My youth
29. What color pants are you wearing? Denim blue
30. What are you listening to right now? The wind in the trees outside my window
31. Last thing you ate? A piece of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate (I know, I'm sorry)
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
33. What is the weather like right now? Beautiful fall day
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? My hubby
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their smile
36. How are you today? Not too bad -- I'm off from work!
37. Favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla
38. Favorite alcoholic drink? A good lager esp Yuengling or Sam Adams
39. Favorite Sport? Football - shortest season and easy to watch - Go EAGLES!
40. Hair color? Natural color: brown with some gray; Dyed: medium ash brown
41. Eye color? Dark brown
42. Do you wear contacts? Yes
43. Siblings? 1 brother
44. Favorite month? October -- leaves changing, cooler weather and Halloween!
45. Favorite food? A good cheeseburger
46. Last movie you watched? Shall We Dance
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
49. Living Arrangements? Me, Hubby, 3 cats and a few dust bunnies!
50. What book/magazine are you reading? Just finished the October issue of Redbook
51. What's on your mouse pad? "go blog urself - rosie.com" I got it for free for registering on Rosie O'Donnell's web-blog.
52. Last thing you watched on TV? Grey's Anatomy (love that show)

Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog, if you so desire.
 
posted by Sue at 12:02 PM |


5 Comments:


At 4:53 PM, Blogger Hey Lady

Hey Sue!! Just read your list and saw you were a Eagles fan...my brother and sis-in-law are godparents to David Akers. His mother fixed them up in college...and the rest is history. Take care! Sue

 

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Sue

Very cool, Sue!!

 

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Bob

Thanks for sharing this. I think I now have an idea for a post this weekend. Next time I am in Philly, we'll have to get together for a good cheeseburger and a ice cold Sam Adams. If those are your favorite eats, then you may have to change #27. ;)

 

At 8:27 AM, Blogger AsharEdith

Oh this is SO cool!
I'm definately answering it myself... some time tonight.
Thanks for sharing!

 

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sue

Bob -- I'm glad to be able to return the inspiration for a change. You're on about that cheeseburger and beer! I'm looking forward to it.

PS -- thanks for making me smile today (#27)

Edith -- I'm looking forward to reading your answers to the questions. As always, I love your blog -- glad to see that you are getting yourself back on track. I was a bit worried about you :o)