Tuesday, August 30, 2005
1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

100% granny panties. Sad, yet true. Bottom line - I like comfort. I have always worn them. Didn't bother Chris when we were dating - doesn't bother him now! I guess I'm lucky.

2. Pretend you won one of those "make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away. What would you ask for?

A vacation home at the beach - preferably someplace north like Martha's Vineyard. I would say world peace, but if Oprah can't handle that one on her own with her resources, I'm sure I won't do much good either.

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Outcast. I went to a co-ed Catholic high school. I wasn't one of the prettiest and I managed to stay in AP classes (ugly w/brains - not the best combo in high school). I wouldn't go back for all the money in the world.

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

1) Colin Firth (I am so excited that Amanda picked him too!)
2) Rob Lowe
3) David Boreanaz

5. If you had all the money in the world, more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes, would you eat some??

NO!! I work at the Federal Reserve Bank in the Cash Division and have seen some downright NASTY things on money. I would not suggest EVER putting money in your mouth.

6. Tag Three People:
Bob: This Bob's World REVISION FOR #1 -- Boxers or Briefs?
Sophia: Sophia's Spot
I think everyone else has been tagged! At least everyone that I read!
 
posted by Sue at 2:39 PM |


1 Comments:


At 6:46 AM, Blogger Sheryl

nasty things on money... ewww!