Tuesday, September 27, 2005

6 Things I Want To Do:
1. Own my own business
2. Travel across the USA in a RV
3. Travel across Europe
4. Inspire someone
5. Have a baby
6. Be comfortable in my own skin

6 Things I Can Do:
1. Inspire someone
2. Own my own business (if I try really, really hard)
3. Read a map
4. Give really good directions to places
5. Be comfortable in my own skin (when I let myself!)
6. Bake awesome Christmas cookies

6 Things I Can’t Do:
1. Throw a ball more than a foot
2. Play sports of any kind
3. See anything more than 2 inches from my face without my glasses on or contacts in
4. Drive a stick shift
5. Say the word "veterinary" without thinking about it before I say it
6. Watch sword or other knife-type fights in movies - just can not do it!

6 Things That Make Me Attractive To The Opposite Sex:
1. My listening skills
2. My dark brown eyes
3. My wackiness
4. My weirdness
5. I am low maintenance
6. My generosity

6 Things I Say All The Time:
1. "Whatever"
2. "I don't care"
3. "C'mon Vern" (I only really say this to my hubby and he hates it!)
4. "This place sucks!" (about work, of course)
5. "Hey Kids!" (to my 3 cats when I get home from work)
6. "Hon!!" (also to my hubby when I want to get his attention)

6 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Colin Firth
2. Rob Lowe
3. David Boerneaz
4. Johnny Depp
5. Jon Bon Jovi
6. Jennifer Aniston (I know, I know -- it's not really a crush. I just really think that she seems like a really cool person to know.)

6 Strangers That I've Tagged:
Ok, everyone I read has already been tagged. So, if you are new and comment, then consider yourself tagged!
 
posted by Sue at 8:07 AM |


0 Comments: