Saturday, August 23, 2008
Today, on my drive to the post office, I see an Audi with the following "vanity" license plate:

NO XLCHX

WTF??

Then, some idiot practically runs me over in the post office lobby - I get to the parking lot and realize that it is the SAME TOOL with the "vanity" plate. I wanted to broadside his stupid-ass Audi. I could've even slightly bent a little if he was at least good-looking. NOT! Dumbass.

I get it. I'm fat and not worth your time or acknowledgement. But what the hell, must you broadcast your TOOLNESS to the world???
 
posted by Sue at 5:49 PM |


2 Comments:


At 2:31 PM, Blogger Emily

Ugh! What a douchebag. Seriously, why the hell would you want that on your car? That would have to be female repellent, no matter how skinny the woman. Moron.

 

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Sherri

I would have had to have pulled one of those "Fried Green Tomatoes" moves...remember Kathy Bates slamming the shit out of those bitchy little chicks in the parking lot?? I love that "...I'm older and I have more insurance..." line!
What kind of pathetic excuse for a man would put something like that on his car!!! What did his momma do to him in childhood to make him so horrible!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGH!!! People really tick me off sometimes can you tell?? lol